Need more help?
See the Quick Start Digital Tools for Students page
Contact the ITS Service Center:
Page Last Modified: Mar 10, 2021
Share Link: https://answers.fredonia.edu/x/FgCYAg
Unpublishing a Drupal page will hide it from the public until it is published again. You may use the following steps to disable or archive a web page that do not need to be displayed to the public, but you do want to retain the content for future reference.
- Log into Drupal.
- Visit the published page that you want to unpublish.
- Click the Edit button in the lower right.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page editor and set the Change to: state menu to Unpublish & Archive and click Save.
- The yellow info bar above the page will show the new Moderation state: Unpublish & Archive
- The page is no longer visible to the public.
To republish the page, see: Drupal 8: Edit a web page