What is a public website?
- Fredonia's public websites include, but are not limited to:
What are Fredonia's data classifications?
- The university's Data Risk Classification Policy provides detailed descriptions of each data classification:
The Data Risk Classification Policy applies to all members of the university community, as well as to 3rd parties who handle university data.
What kind of information may be published on a Fredonia public website?
- The Drupal web publishing service may ONLY be used to publish Category 1 - Public information, in any form such as text, PDFs, video, images, etc.
- No information or data that is classified as Category 2 - Private or Category 3 - Restricted may be published on any Fredonia public website at any time.
Publishing public videos:
- The Video Team uses both YouTube.com and Vimeo.com video publishing services to manage and publish videos for public distribution.
- After a final video is published by the Video Team on YouTube.com or Vimeo.com, it may be embedded or shared using Drupal on public web pages.