Manually Setup your Wired Network for Mac
Please contact the ResNet Office at anytime if you feel that you need help with any of this.
Please find a PDF of these directions here.
- Open "System Preferences" and click on "Network"
- Click on "Ethernet" and then "Advanced"
- Click on "802.1x" and then the "+" sign and select "Add User Profile"
- Type your name in the box
- Enter your Fredonia e-Services ID and password, make sure ONLY "PEAP" is checked and click "ok"
- Plug in your Ethernet cable, click on "Connect" and then Click "Apply"
Short URL to this page:
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.